The conference spans two days. Different sessions will be arranged, and you will present your paper live in your specified session. The session chair will head each session. You should wait for your turn, and the session chair will invite authors in sequence to present their papers.
All authors are requested to follow the following guidelines for preparing and presenting their paper:
- Since the conference is conducted fully online, authors will join it using the Google Meet link and present their papers. The link will be shared with the authors soon.
- The maximum amount of time allocated time for each paper is 15 minutes. The presenter will present the paper for 10-12 minutes, followed by a 2-3 minute Question/Answer session.
- We encourage you to put the ICCIDA Conference logo and Title in the background of your presentation.
- Authors must make sure to have a stable internet connection and uninterrupted electricity to avoid any unintended circumstances.
- The slide design should be as simple as possible. Avoid using paragraphs in the slides. They should be compact and to the point.
- Audience are requested to ask questions during the Q/A session at the end of the presenation.
|Full Paper Submission|
|Notification to Authors|
|Camera Ready Submission||July 10, 2023|
|Early Registration Deadline||July 05, 2023|
|Late Registration Deadline||July 10, 2023|
|Conference Date||July 20-21, 2023|
For any issues related to the submission process, please, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.
- All books published in the series are submitted for consideration in Web of Science.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 2 independent reviewers. Additional reviewers will be consulted if required.
- All papers will go through plagiarism checker. Plagiarism report must not exceed 20%
- All papers must be formated according to the given template (Springer LNCS).
- Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation.
- Authors must make sure that they submit previously unpublished papers to this conference.
Awards & Participation
- All accepted papers that are presented will be awarded a presentation certificate.
- The Best Paper certificate will be awarded to the author(s) of the best paper. The selection will be based on reviewers' comments and recommendations of the session chair.